- This form is intended to support Google’s policy for Financial Services advertisers in Taiwan.
- Once you complete the form, you will receive a confirmation email (which will also be copied to Google).
- The confirmation email will include a code specific to your application (your “G2 code”). Please save your G2 code and keep it confidential.
- Within 5 days, you should receive notification from G2 regarding your application status (eg, approved, denied).
- If approved, you must return to Google and enter your G2 code in their form, along with identical information to that which is provided below.
You must ensure that the name, ID, and domain you enter below are accurate to the letter. If any of this information does not identically
match what you provide(d) to Google, or what you have provided to Taiwanese regulators, you may experience significant delays
and/or have your application rejected.
Please indicate which of the following exemptions you believe apply to your business. Please note: You may be asked to provide documentation to confirm that you qualify for the chosen exemption.
Please check the box that best describes your business model:
Please provide a brief description of the business you are promoting on Google ads and your rationale for targeting keywords related to financial services. In addition, if you received a message from Google saying that the Financial Services advertising requirements apply to you, but you do not believe you have been targeting financial services users, please indicate that below. *
Please indicate the country where your business is incorporated *